Wednesday 18 January 2017

Writing

Well, it's been a while since I published, shared or even wrote anything more substantial than a shopping list. For a variety of reasons I've been struggling to find time and, more importantly, motivation to put pen to paper. Recently I've had an enforced rest and I've had lots of free time that would have been perfect for writing but even that hasn't helped. Why the lack of motivation? I honestly can't be sure though I do have a few ideas, none of which I'll share here for now.

What's more important at the moment is that I'm beginning to get the urge again. This is good news but terrible timing on my part as the next few months are going to be very busy for me. I do know however that time is less important than motivation, so I hope the current resurgence lasts. Time will tell.

I've started gently, extending something that I wrote a few years ago into a longer piece. It's still Flash fiction, I enjoy the short story format, especially for Erotica and will be sticking primarily to that for the immediate future.

The first fruits of my labour will be posted on here some time on Friday (20th of January). Keep your eyes peeled and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment